Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tug Tug Tug, Tug Tug Tug.

When a house with two young dogs in it is quiet, something is wrong...

Once I finally realized that the place was eerily silent, I turned around from the book I had been reading.  These two guys usually play like human brothers-- one minute chasing each other around, then all of a sudden one gets irritated with the other, "Stop it!  STOP IT!  MOOOOOOMMMM, he's hitting me!" and a vocal argument breaks out between them.  When I turned around though, the two were playing cooperative tug-of-war.  No vocalizations, just calm back and forth pulling.  The only issue?  They were playing with the socks I had just taken off.
 The victims.

The culprits, looking very pleased with themselves.

In the end I decided to let them have at it, since I value good dog-on-dog socialization more than I value their good decision making on which of my belongings need to be destroyed and which don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have been so confused! So love to meet new people, but not all people introduce selves. Please to be commenting with registered account so that can get to know! When know each other, will moderate comment onto site!