Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to the family little Mudslide!

Chardonnay here, your friendly resident mouse! Or rather, one of your friendly resident mice, for yesterday Jacinta had a wonderful surprise for me. I have a small young friend with whom to share my life!


Jacinta has been calling her Mudslide so far. Mudslide is a stunningly goregous young creature with soft curly fur that I love to snuggle into and adorable curved whiskers. She and I enjoy sitting on Jacinta's shoulder together. Mudslide is a wonderful young girl and is quite happy to play with Jacinta, but she still has a lot to learn, having only just left her own mother (who I am told looks a lot like me!).

I suppose it shall fall upon yours truly to show little Mudslide the ways of the world. I do look forward to getting to know this pup in the coming months. I am that sure once she comes out of her shell a little bit more we will be the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have been so confused! So love to meet new people, but not all people introduce selves. Please to be commenting with registered account so that can get to know! When know each other, will moderate comment onto site!